Team Lead Service Desk
You are a perfect team leader and you have experience with the best practices of the ITIL methodology? You know the ticketing tool ServiceNow and can use it? This job is for you!
As an ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS consultant, your mission is to provide our customers the IT comfort they deserve. The objective is to deploy that state of mind and that quality of services in all aspects of our activities being toward our clients or our employees or partners.
We’re looking for a Team Lead Services and Support to serve as responsible for the Support and Onboarding Team.
This function includes the management of the team responsible for the activities for the following processes compliant with the best practices given by the ITIL Framework:
- Organizing the onboarding of the of the different data providers;
- Call Management and Ticket Management;
- Change management: carry out standard tasks for business applications and infrastructure in production, participate in the execution of Request For Changes;
- Events management: Pro-Active support monitoring;
- Configuration management: CMDB maintenance and inventory maintenance;
- Participate on an as-needed basis in implementation projects.
You will also support and be involved in the recruitment, and training of the people of your team.
The ticketing tool which is implemented and used is ServiceNow. You will report your activities to the Head of IT Services.
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent by experience;
- Proved experience as Team Leader (at least 5 years);
- At least some experience in the area of Customer Service.
- Experience and interest in client hardware & software;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and priority management;
- You have specific knowledge in project management (Prince2) and service support (ITIL - incident, problem, change... management).
- Understanding of network protocols: OSI Model, TCP/IP, DNS, http(s), (s)FTP, SMTP, Wireshark;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office 365 services (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Outlook, MS Project);
- Experience in working in a service desk environment is a plus.
- Like us, you have a passion for ICT and an urge to learn every day;
- Proven leading capabilities and people management skills;
- Client oriented, focused on client satisfaction and improvement of service;
- Team work spirit and able to work in a matrix environment;
- Can-do attitude, analytical and problem-solving mindsets, ability to take ownership;
- Quality driven approach and pro-active attitude;
- Able to deal with changes in organization, environment and tasks;
- Willingness to learn;
- Good Communication skills.
- High proficiency in English;
- Very good knowledge of French or Dutch is a must.
- A permanent contract within our international structure
- A new challenge that will bring you its share of discovery, pleasure and experience
- Personalized coaching to allow the development of your technical and personal skills
- A dynamic team to support you, share new knowledge and fun moments
- A remuneration that suits you, optimized and in line with your experience
- The possibility of integrating a human society where everyone can participate concretely in the common project
Curious to know more? Apply for this job and we will have the opportunity to discuss it!
Click below to apply