Founded in 1991, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS has always exclusively excelled at selling IT equipment, and installation and support services.
Philippe Houssier joined the company in 2012, when he implemented a very ambitious strategic business development plan, and created two new activities: providing IT experts and developing Business Solutions. Now an IT services company, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS relies on its own resources, combined with international partnerships, to supply services, profiles and equipment adapted to the needs of each client: it covers the entire IT chain from switch to application, and is progressively developing specialised skills centres.
A flexible and efficient structure, the company is active in public institutions in Luxemburg, Belgium and Europe (EU, OTAN, …). Also working in the industrial and financial sectors, and recognised by major IT integrators (DXC, ATOS, Dimension Data, CRONOS, Getronics, Fujitsu, etc), ABAKUS attracts and retains – new consultants every month. Most of them are IT specialists with various profiles: support, systems engineers, project leaders, SAP/Java/Oracle/.Net/Sharepoint developers, database specialists, application architects, incident managers, …
« IT service is our profession. IT comfort is our speciality. »
To continuously improve the IT comfort of our customers:
- By allowing them to take advantage of the latest innovations and technological advancements
- By guaranteeing proper functioning of their technologies, thus allowing them to concentrate on their company objectives
- By covering the full range of their IT needs (One Stop Shop).
- By surrounding them with skilled and passionate consultants, who feel good and important human values are respected
- By creating an interesting and exciting working environment in which our colleagues feel good and where our social and humanitarian values are respected.