IT Service Desk Agent (m/f/x)
Posted 1 Month ago
It's going like clockwork, thanks to you!
As IT Service Desk Analyst (m/f/x) you will join the Support Team of our customer in München. You are the first line of contact for all internal and external collaborators. You provide support in order to ensure that all users benefit from a comfortable IT environment. You are solution-oriented, you love to work with people, and you are exited solving tricky tasks.
Place of work: München, Germany.
Role & Responsibilities:
- As a team you will provide 1st & 2nd level support & troubleshooting for all users of the site.
- You will provide assistance directly at the workplace or via remote maintenance.
- You register problems and malfunctions or change requests or suggestions for improvement in the ticketing system according to ITIL best practices. As the contact person, you are responsible for recording, following up and providing a comprehensive solution.
- You are stress resistant and act in accordance with the requirements for reaction and solution times (Service Level Agreements).
- You will set up workstations completely and perform hardware installation, repair and maintenance tasks at the user's workstation.
- You have an IT degree or comparable training. You are a reliable team player and enjoy working with people.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in IT end user support including the application of an IT service management / ticketing tool.
- You have successfully completed your ITIL Foundation certification.
- You have practical experience in the application, configuration and administration of Microsoft Windows operating systems (7,10), the Microsoft Office Suite, Active Directory, Remote Desktop Tools and ideally Linux.
- You have good technical knowledge in the areas of networking, server systems, virtualization technologies.
- You have a command of the German language at native speaker level (German CEFR level C2 is required).
- As a permanent member of the team, we offer you a challenge first and foremost, which will certainly give you pleasure and a lot of experience.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT SOLUTIONS you will be in direct contact with our customers. In the team you get further support.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and the development of your professional and personal skills are part of our offer.
- We offer you a permanent position and an international working environment.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today via our web form and send us your curriculum vitae.
Click below to apply