IT Support Analyst (f/m/x)
We are specialists for comfortable IT solutions and operate IT infrastructures in retail, industry and public services.
In order to reinforce our teams, we are looking for you as an IT Support Specialist (f/m/d) to join as soon as possible.
You are the direct contact person for your colleagues. You will ensure that all colleagues can use the company's IT comfortably and thus concentrate fully on their own job. Solution orientation, enthusiasm for tricky tasks and a love of dealing with people of all kinds are a matter of course for you. Then apply today and be part of the ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS family.
Your daily work location: Aachen / Karlsruhe / Stuttgart / Köln, of course we also offer you the possibility to work remotely, as far as the project allows it.
- As part of the team, you ensure a flawless IT experience and provide 1st and 2nd level support to your colleagues.
- You manage the Incident & Problem Management process on a daily basis. You register support requests in IT ticketing. You follow the processing status and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- You are in constant contact with 3rd level specialists.
- You use analysis and monitoring tools
- You carry out hardware rollouts, hardware maintenance tasks and installations independently.
This is what you should bring with you:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in IT user support.
- You are a reliable team player. IT is a passion for you.
- You are able to learn new processes dynamically.
- You have solid expertise in the Windows client environment: Windows 10, Office standard software (Outlook, Word, Excel), assignment of rights in file and directory structures, remote desktop tools, remote deployments.
- You have initial experience in the area of Windows Server.
- You have basic knowledge in the area of networks.
- Your English is fluent. Your German language skills are at good level. Other languages are an advantage.
- We offer a professional challenge where you can make a difference.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, you will enter into direct exchange with our customers. You will be part of a great team that will support you and share fun moments with you.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and professional training are waiting for you.
- You'll receive experience and performance-based pay and other extras.
Are you interested in an exciting role in an international working environment? Please send us your complete application documents (up-to-date CV + your salary expectations) via our online application form.
Click below to apply