remote / Stuttgart / Frankfurt / Köln - Germany
Software Architect (m/f/d)
Software Architecture for Digital IoT Solutions
As a Software Architect (m/f/d) you oversee the design and implementation of cloud applications in the context of IoT projects. You design the overall vision for our digital solutions, and you define the cross-application technological strategy.
During the solution implementation phases, you will be responsible for the technical architecture, standards, and best practices. You act in constant exchange with our business owners, domain experts and partners.
Your work location: hybrid work - your home office in Germany and Stuttgart / Frankfurt / Köln.
- Design of the overall software architecture considering the digitalization strategy and cybersecurity.
- Creation of overarching technological standards and ensuring cross-project use.
- Constant improvement of the technical integration between the components AWS, Java applications, SAP application and middleware.
- Ongoing testing of new technologies and their application possibilities in the existing platform.
- You bring a degree in computer science or a comparable technical field.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in the enterprise environment in the role of software or system architecture.
- You provide a good level of knowledge in AWS, Webservices, REST integrations.
- You can demonstrate practical experience in at least two of the following domains: Infrastructure & Middleware, Operations, Security, Software Development, Data Centric Architectures.
- You are confident in dealing with technical and non-technical interlocutors.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English and German. All other languages are an advantage.
- We offer a permanent position and a new challenge where you can make a difference.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will get in direct contact with our customers. You are part of a great team that supports you and shares fun moments with you.
- Together we grow! We offer personal coaching of your professional and social skills.
- You will receive experience and performance-based compensation and other extras.
Are you curious and looking for an exciting challenge in an international working environment? Then apply today and send us your complete application documents via our online application form (complete CV and your salary expectations).
Click below to apply