Windows System Administrator (m/f/x)
Posted 4 Weeks ago
be part of our managed services team and manage complex IT infrastructures
As a Windows System Administrator (m/f/x) you will be responsible for both Windows server and Windows client environments.
You install and monitor the systems, analyse and clean up problems, find solutions independently and maintain the entire Microsoft application landscape.
You operate the 2nd and 3rd level support in the IT service and infrastructure area for our clients. You plan and help shape the implementation of IT projects in the cloud and infrastructure area. You work in direct contact with the users of our solutions.
You are working at one of the following locations: Cologne, Aachen, Euskirchen, remote working from your home
- Installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of the entire server and client infrastructure (Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019, Windows 10);
- Installation of updates, service packs, security patches for operating systems and operating system related products;
- Troubleshooting for Microsoft server and client products;
- Support and administration of directory and infrastructure services (Active Directory, LDAP, DNS, ...);
- Administration of virtualization (VMWare) and monitoring tools;
- Further development and improvement of the infrastructure in cooperation with your team (system admins, IT architects, project managers);
- Creation, maintenance and optimization of technical documentation.
- You have a completed technical degree or equivalent work experience;
- You have at least 3 years of work experience as a Windows system administrator;
- Your knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems and Active Directory is at an advanced level;
- Good knowledge in virtualization technologies such as VMWare or Hyper V
- You have a friendly manner and enjoy tricky projects.
- Your language skills: German (min. B2), English (min. B2).
- We offer a permanent employment contract and a new challenge where you can make a difference.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will enter into a direct exchange with our customers. You will be part of a great team that supports you and shares fun moments with you.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and professional training are waiting for you.
- You will receive an experience- and performance-based compensation and further extras.
Are you interested in an exciting role in an international working environment? Please send us your complete application documents (including your up-to-date CV and salary expectation) via our online application form.
Click below to apply