Are you an IT tester? ISTQB certified? Or not? Do you like JIRA? Do you know what java is? Are you interested in a real work/life balance? Open your eyes wide, this ad may be for you!
Do you want to actively participate in a social project that concerns us all? Working in a family team that takes on national projects? Do you want to make collaboration possible between many different actors? To ensure that the flow of information is at its best and that our e-health platform continues to develop?
We are looking for an application tester who is motivated by projects to transform and modernise data exchange in the healthcare sector.
In addition, you have the opportunity to do homeworking 2-3days/week. And the rest of the time, you meet great colleagues in the Brussels office (parking provided). Isn't life great? ;-)
You are responsible for the design, organisation, implementation and follow-up of the validation tests of the services put into production, in collaboration with the various stakeholders. Together with your team members, you will organise and monitor the deployment of services in the healthcare sector. You will also provide support and carry out follow-up and certification tests for new software suppliers who wish to integrate the proposed services into their applications.
- You have a degree in IT or equivalent professional experience
- You have a first professional experience as a software tester
- You have knowledge of java and/or web development
- You are comfortable with problem and project management tools such as JIRA
- content collaboration tools such as Confluence
- You have an analytical mind and are attentive to detail and quality
- You like to work in a team and are also able to work independently
- You are solution-oriented and show initiative
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and can follow a meeting in the second national language
- A permanent contract in an international company
- A new challenge that will bring you a lot of discovery, fun and experience
- A balance between private and professional life (possibility of 2 to 3 days of homeworking)
- Personalized coaching to develop your technical and personal skills
- A dynamic team to support you, share new knowledge and have fun
- A salary package that suits YOU, optimised and in line with your experience
- The possibility to join a human company where everyone can participate concretely in the common project
Click below to apply