Are you passionate about testing? You know how a Java virtual machine works but you would like to go further? We have the job for you!
We are looking for a Performance Test Engineer to participate in great projects for the European institution in Luxembourg.
The main tasks of this function are:
- Validate the Java Web-based performance test specifications provided by an application project team responsible.
- Provide guidance and support to the application project team.
- Analyse and test the performance on a provided scenario and proceed to the recording, parametrization/randomization for a scheduled execution of the scripts
- Set up the monitoring of the application and its related infrastructure component (application servers, DB servers, Java monitoring,).
- Analyse of the performance test results and generate a report mentioning the heathly status of the application and its infrastructure based on the observation of metrics and related criteria and application behaviour. Provide the related recommendation for the optimization of the application (Java, SQL, Memory management, infrastructure capacity, etc....) for a validation to release to Production environment.
- Perform Java Web-based application introspections in order to provide optimizations and guidance to the application project teams or in the aim of Problem management resolution.
- Analyse and validate infrastructure capacity extension for hosted applications.
We are looking for an experienced profile and a dynamic personality with some essential skills to crown these projects with success:
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- You are curious and keep an active watch on your field of expertise
- You are highly motivated by the different testing ways and want to improve yourself in these
- You have a strong ability to work in a team environment
Mandatory Technical Skills
- Application servers : Tomcat or similar
- Linux Red Hat 7/8 (basics)
- NeoLoad 9 or similar tool
- Shell Scripts
- ITIL v4 Foundation (could be certificated after the start)
- Dynatrace (or similar tool) administration, operations for advance monitoring
Interested in technical environment?
- Strong knowledge in DataCenter environment (DNS, Rp, IPv4, VMware ESX, Monitoring, etc)
- Selenium integration with NeoLoad for Load testing propose
- Memory Analyseur Tool
- JMeter, HP LoadRunner
- AWS Distributed Load Testing
- Oracle PostgreSQL, MS-SQL Databases
- Python scripting
- Ansible automation
- Visual VM/ Jconsole
- Knowledge in DevOps and CICD
- Knowledge in Cloud Solution (AWS, Azure)
- Java Virtual Machine (JMX connection, metrics (heap/non heap memory, Garbage Collector, etc))
- WebServices Rest/SOAP
At ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, we offer:
- A permanent contract within our international structure;
- A new challenge that will bring you a lot of discoveries, pleasures and experiences;
- Personalized coaching to help you develop your technical and personal skills;
- A dynamic team to support you, share new knowledge and have fun;
- A complete salary package that suits you, optimized and in line with your experience;
- The possibility to join a human company where everyone takes part in the common project!
Does the job call to you? Does the challenge tempt you? Then don't hesitate to apply to discuss it in person!
Click below to apply