Technical Operations Engineer (m/f/d)
Support the smooth operation of complex software systems
As Technical Operations Engineer (m/f/d) you are going to provide technical application engineering services to ensure the smooth operation of our customers’ business applications. In collaboration with your team, you plan and implement new applications and systems within the scope of your project, and you automate the operation, test and change processes.
Place of work: full remote, if desired also at one of our locations
- Business application integration into technical infrastructure and cloud platforms.
- Provision of technical consulting for solution development to support software implementation projects during integration, test, and production phases.
- Conception of technical solution design in cooperation with operating units, architecture management and service design.
- Customisation of applications according to customer requirements in compliance with the concepts and standards of the customer.
- Installation, configuration, and ongoing monitoring of the applications on the systems required for application operation.
- Test operation and test support of releases.
- 2nd and 3rd level support for malfunctions in application operation, error analysis and independent troubleshooting.
- Independent development of sometimes complex deployment scripts or changes to complex scripts.
This is what you should bring with you:
- Very good knowledge of the OS Windows 2019 and/or RHEL.
- Knowledge in dealing with Java-based software applications on the app servers Tomcat / JBoss / WebSphere.
- Knowledge in dealing with databases Oracle / MSSQL.
- Knowledge of Ansible, Docker, Git or similar.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Customer-oriented thinking and acting, persuasiveness and assertiveness. You can work independently and on your own responsibility.
- You communicate confidently in English and German (at least B2).
What do we offer?
- We offer a full-time permanent position. An exciting professional challenge in the context of highly available software solutions awaits you.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, you will enter in direct exchange with our customers.
- We offer professional training and also personal coaching.
- We offer a performance-related salary and other extras.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today using our application form and send us your application documents (CV + salary expectations).
Click below to apply