IT System Engineer (m/f/x)
Be part of our system engineering team and manage complex IT infrastructures
As IT System Administrator (m/f/x) you will be responsible for design, implementation and operation of infrastructure environments based on Microsoft and Linux environments. You install and monitor the systems, analyse and clean up problems, find solutions independently and maintain the entire OS and database landscape. You operate the 3rd level support in the IT service and infrastructure area for our clients. You plan and help shape the implementation of IT projects in the cloud and infrastructure area.
You are working at the following location: Karlsruhe (on-site)
- Installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of the entire server infrastructure (Windows Server 2016/2019, Linux (various distributions));
- Installation of updates, service packs, security patches for operating systems and operating system related products;
- Troubleshooting on server and networking assets;
- Administration of directory and infrastructure services (AD, GPO, DNS, ...);
- Administration of VMWare vSphere virtualisation environment;
- Further development and improvement of the infrastructure in close cooperation with your team (IT Security & System admins);
- Creation, maintenance and optimization of technical documentation.
- You have a completed technical degree or equivalent work experience;
- You have at least 4 years of work experience as a system administrator;
- Your knowledge of Windows Server (2016/2019) is at an advanced level;
- Good knowledge in virtualization and container technologies (VMWare);
- Good knowledge in networking (preferably Cisco);
- You have a friendly manner and enjoy tricky projects.
- Your language skills: English (min. B2), German is considered as advantage
- We offer a permanent employment contract and a new challenge where you can make a difference.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will enter into a direct exchange with our customers. You will be part of a great team that supports you and shares fun moments with you.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and professional training are waiting for you.
- You will receive an experience- and performance-based compensation and further extras.
Are you interested in an exciting role in an international working environment? Please send us your complete application documents (including your up-to-date CV and salary expectation) via our online application form.
Click below to apply