Posted 3 Weeks ago
You'll provide comfortable support to the customer in English and manage Active Directory, network access, windows server and much more...
Your role as a system administrator is to provide customers with 1st and 2nd Level Support, participate in the deployment of new equipment or solutions, and take care of day-to-day operations.
As ABAKUS IT SOLUTIONS consultant, your mission is to provide our customers the IT comfort they deserve. The objective is to deploy that state of mind and that quality of services in all aspects of our activities being toward our clients or partners.
- Manage, control and maintain IT infrastructures;
- Install, configure, test and keep operating systems, applications and systems tools in operation;
- Ensure the availability of IT systems and infrastructure;
- Be jointly responsible for security, data backups and DRP strategies.
- 1st, 2nd and 3r Level Support.
- You are an expert in the Microsoft Windows world
- You have good knowledge of network and virtualization.
- You manage the Active Directory
- You manage the workstations and access of the end users
- You can offer support (speaking and writing) in English and French
- Good listening and communication skills;
- Proactive and taking initiative;
- Real team player and aware of cross-cultural working
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work within strict deadlines with a wide spectrum of people
- Experience as an IT system administrator in the management of Windows/Linux Systems
- Expert in Active Directory management
- Good knowledge of storage, backup and data protection.
- Experience with virtualization environments (VMWare, Hyper-V, ...).
- Good knowledge in the IT network area (TCPIP, VPN, ...).
- Experience with monitoring systems.
- Interest in cloud solutions.
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology.
Area of Eupen
French and English fluent
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- A permanent contract and a new challenge which will certainly give you pleasure and a lot of experience
- A great team to support you and share a lot of knowledge and funny moment
- A personal coaching and the development of your professional and personal skills
- We guarantee remuneration in line with your experience and other extras
- We offer a permanent position and an international working environment
Click below to apply