System Engineer Unix
Posted 2 Weeks ago
We are looking for a "System Engineer Unix" to join our team in Luxembourg.
· Provide level 2 and 3 technical assistance and troubleshooting for the managed applications.
· Support and advise project teams during their projects’ implementation phases.
· Perform diagnostics on JEE applications and servers (Intranet / Internet) and reverse proxy.
· Provide and maintain up-to-date the technical documentation and support procedures.
· Participate to projects.
· Ability to work in a team.
· Follow ITIL processes.
· Good knowledge of English and French.
· Application server: Apache Tomcat (Servlet / JSP).
· Web Content Management System: Jahia.
· Reverse Proxy: Apache / Nginx.
· Search engine : Elastic Search.
· Messaging system: HornetQ / Apache ActiveMQ.
· Software versioning : SVN, GIT.
· File transfert / Secured FTP, Move IT.
· Atlassian Confluence (WiKi).
· Basic skills in Solaris 10 and Redhat Enterprise Linux.
· Scripting (Bash, Ksh, Ansible...).
· Scheduler: Dollaru.
Start date: ASAP.
Click below to apply