SharePoint Administrator (m/f/d)
Maintain and optimize our SharePoint sites and farms
We are looking for an experienced SharePoint Administrator (m/f/d) to join our team.
Places of work: Köln + partially in your home office.
We are looking for you as System Administrator with expertise in SharePoint to support the operations of critical software applications and systems.
Working hand in hand with your admin colleagues, you will be responsible for the daily administration, operation and maintenance of our SharePoint based solutions.
- You support High Availability SharePoint farms;
- You support the Managed Metadata service architecture and SharePoint Enterprise Search functionality;
- You solve incidents and problems in accordance with the service levels and procedures in place;
- You monitor and administer farm’s SQL servers;
- You troubleshoot the system on a regular basis;
- Perform continuous performance optimisation of SharePoint farm;
- You support SharePoint migrations;
- You write and execute PowerShell scripts;
- You provide support for developers or architects;
- You harden the SharePoint applications and support the disaster recovery plan;
- And last but not least you document everything you do to keep it understandable.
- You have a deep knowledge of SharePoint portals and related technologies. You are experienced in SharePoint on-premises farms;
- You have proven expertise in SharePoint 2016;
- You already administered SharePoint farms and participated to SharePoint migration undertakings;
- You have profound knowledge of Windows Server, PowerShell, Azure DevOps Server (the former TFS), SQL Server.
- You have a fluent command of English spoken and written.
- As a permanent member of our team, we offer you a challenge first and foremost, which will certainly give you pleasure and a lot of experience.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will be in direct contact with our customers. In the team you get further support.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and the development of your professional and personal skills are part of our offer.
- Depending on the current project situation, our work location and time models are flexible.
- We guarantee performance-related remuneration and other extras.
- We offer you a permanent position and an international working environment.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today via our web form and send us your curriculum vitae, certifications and salary expectations.
Click below to apply