Senior Technical Program Manager - Cloud
Posted 1 Month ago
The Sr. Technical Program Manager will be part of the delivery team that drives the development of private cloud solutions.
The Sr. Technical Program Manager will be part of the delivery team that drives the development of private cloud solutions. With Technical skills to design and implement IT services, processes and tooling, the Sr. Technical Program Manager will define, design, drive changes and focus on high quality, on-time successful releases.
In this high-visibility and high business impact role the Sr. Technical Program Manager will build plans, identify and manage risks, ensuring quality and focusing on critical issues at the right time. The Sr. Technical Program Management makes sure the right features, experience, quality, schedule, continuity, service capability is delivered.
- Provide the guidance on development and project management, cross-functional
coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding program
- Lead teams through transition from ideation to execution
- Define projects; requirements gathering, write detailed functional and test specifications, coordinate efforts to scope, schedule and deploy new feature sets
- Collaborate with development teams to build and launch new services, features and programs
- Work closely with engineers, QA, service owner and other teams to get high-quality solutions and features through the project lifecycle (build, test, and release on time).
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues, and clearly communicate them to program/project stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for release schedules and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead program setting priorities for releases and solutions.
- Lead the project team through each phase of the program
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years’ experience in a technical project or program management role
- Understanding of SDLC and modern development with services
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to establish and maintain roadmaps, setting appropriate expectations and insuring services meet high operational excellence standards
- A demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically on the direction of cloud-based solutions and make recommendations with fact based discussions and presentations.
- Experience and ability to understand multiple technologies and how they interact for the benefit of customers, delivered in a Cloud environment.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills are a must
- Judgement, maturity, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills and leadership skills
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Experience in working on large cloud datacenter development and deployment with ambitious timelines and/or constrained resources.
- Comfortable defining and executing complex program with intimate understanding of dependencies, critical paths, key and critical landmarks, and results.
- Service-oriented mind-set;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential.
- Any other European language is a plus.
- Knowledge of ITIL functions and processes;
- Experience managing cloud development projects
- Experience in enterprise cloud solutions (Azure, AWS, Etc.)
- Experience with IT service design
- Experience leading and deploying on public and private cloud framework;
- Experience with containers projects, container architecture and how it is used in enterprise.
- Familiar on Docker architecture, Kubernetes and Software engineering.
- Relevant domain experience within either core infrastructure & ideally Virtualization and software defined infrastructure
Click below to apply