Full time, Freelance,
Senior MS SharePoint Administrator (m/f/d)
Posted 3 Months ago
Challenging Microsoft system administration mission in an international context
We are looking for a Senior SharePoint Administrator (m/f/d) to work at our customers' premises in Geilenkirchen, Germany.
Our customer is looking for someone to support their process of accrediting a large number of software applications and systems. The specific tasks identified for the role, and associated skill/knowledge requirements, are as follows:
- Executing efficient maintenance (both in-house and outsourced), installation and testing, operation and user support of application software
- Assisting with application administration for the assigned software applications, to include introduction and maintenance of user groups, user profiles and site content management of portal software;
- Ensuring that all assigned IT Services (including software, on-line and archived data, workflows, etc.) are adequately protected according to our customers' security directives, to include a viable disaster recovery capability;
- Providing technical support on assigned application software to external agencies, when required.
- Assisting in the product selection and acquisition, trial installations and walkthroughs, deployment, enabler training, testing and release for use, in-house and outsourced technical support and maintenance, and 2nd level user support of each assigned IT Service;
- Executing review, testing, documentation, implementation and release for use of data and applications software;
- Participating in analysis of causes and incidents of IT Service failures (including IT System trouble-shooting) and effecting appropriate action to correct problems;
- Providing support needed to ensure the continuous availability of all required software application functionalities.
As a member of the Technical Management team, you will be required to support engineering and production infrastructure including but not limited to hardware, Microsoft Windows based operating systems, networking, security, and storage.
Requested skills, competencies and toolset knowledge:
- Profound knowledge of SharePoint farm administration with expert level skills on SharePoint2010, SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016
- Profound knowledge on SharePoint farm migration from SP2010 to SP 2013 to SP2016
- Deep Knowledge of Windows Server 2012R2; Windows Server 2016, DNS management; Group policy management;
- Intermediate expertise in core enterprise services (MS Exchange, MS Lync, System Center Configuration Manager, System Center Operation Manager, System Center Orchestrator, Microsoft Deployment toolset) - Installation, patching, administration, tuning, configuration, hardening/securing, troubleshooting;
- Knowledge of networking protocols, ports & topologies (TCP/IP configuration and troubleshooting);
- Deep knowledge of storage (SAN, NAS, Fibre Channel, NFS, ZFS - setup, install, ..);
- A thorough understanding of backup techniques (configuration, administration, troubleshooting);
- Experience and understanding of Disaster Recovery (HW /OS/Storage -planning, implementation, testing, documenting;
- Familiar with processes related to Change/Configuration management.
- Knowledge of Intel hardware (servers, disk and tape storage);
- Understanding of Remote Desktop Gateway Services; Remote App provisioning.
Click below to apply