Senior KMS Administrator
Posted 2 Weeks ago
Do you want to participate in the design, implementation and operation of security solutions?
The Senior KMS Administrator will participate in securing services by implementing cryptography. He/She will support the Key Management Solution providing encryption and key management services and participate in design, implementation, and operation of the security solutions.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Administration of the Key Management Service (KMS) and the associated Hardware Security Modules (HSM).
- Support and maintain the KMS service that include health check assessments, strategy, and implementation engagements.
- Improve solutions to enforce applicable organization security policies and access management requirements.
- Work with the Operational counter parts to ensure the 24/7 critical production platforms have the appropriate expertise and supporting processes. This includes documentation, runbooks and updated documentation.
- Participate in projects to design, deploy and implement security solutions.
- Installation and configuration of our Security solution, including the Vaulting, Policy Management, Web Access Management, Session Management and Identity
- Management across a multi-platform environment.
- Perform the engineering responsibilities including build, installation, configuration, upgrade, testing, deployment, performance tuning and optimization of components.
- Mentor, help compose documentation and instructions for other team members to follow.
- Analyse, design, and develop new features, with a focus on expanding the capabilities.
- Use of Java, Python and Ansible to create or edit scripts for automation and reporting, and API development.
- Participate in troubleshooting and root cause analysis to address the issues.
- Day-to-day infrastructure operations including incident resolution and problem identification.
- Implements standard changes and service requests.
- On-call service.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or another relevant field preferred or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT.
- Experience with Key Management Systems (KMS) based on Hardware Security Module (HSM) technology. Direct experience with Thales products would be considered as a plus.
- Knowledge on cryptography and related concepts, especially cryptographic ciphers and related hardware technologies as well as potential usages (authentication protocols and specifications, network encryption, virtualization encryption, PKI …).
- Experience with certificate-enabled technologies, software and tools, such as SSL/TLS, S/MIME, Authentication, 802.1X, Code Signing, OpenSSL, Microsoft CryptoAPI, Java Keystore.
- Expert level experience with PKI implementation and operations (especially the MS certificate services) and certificate and key lifecycle management solutions.
- Experience in managing Windows servers (preferably from 2016 onwards) and of the certificate deployment methods and management solutions inside an Windows based environment.
- Some experience with Linux servers (preferably RHEL).
- Experience with certificate management using Microsoft MIM / FIM would be considered a plus.
- Experience with VMWare products would be considered as a plus.
- ITIL knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments, and projects.
- Must have good organizational and time management skills.
Click below to apply