Senior CyberArk Administrator
Posted 2 Weeks ago
The role of the CyberArk Senior Administrator is to provide administrative and technical systems support.
He/She will work closely with other members of the team to provision services to clients ensuring that the IT infrastructure and systems remains operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service by managing incidents to resolution. His/Her primary objective is to ensure client satisfaction through assisting with the planning, building and supporting of technology solutions.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Cyberark administration and implementation.
• Troubleshooting system and application accounts in diverse systems.
• Overseeing password rotations, password malfunctions, account creations, account changes, accounts integrations, maintaining/creating new safes, and CyberArk policies with respect to information/systems security and identity/access management.
• Assisting safe owners in the onboarding of new accounts.
• Providing environment & DR support (clustering, backups, SOPs etc.).
• Performing vault/safe/platform Administration.
• Supporting CyberArk Projects (upgrades, new functionality, etc.
• Supporting automation, vulnerability management audit/compliance research and remediation.
• Responsible for incidents, service requests, and change tasks; with ownership, and escalation of issues through resolution.
• Accurately maintain all documentation.
• Scripting, Automation, and Orchestration to drive efficiencies within IT operations.
• Collaborating with security and risk teams to implement and maintain security polices and configurations in accordance with requirements.
• Providing 24X7 Support.
Required Experience and Education
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent through experience.
• Technical background, 5-10 years of professional relevant experience in CyberArk administration and implementation.
• Extensive experience with CyberArk-based Privileged Access Management solutions: CyberArk PAS Suite, CPM, PSM, AIM, CCP – PSM and CPM Connectors.
• Working knowledge of CyberArk vault management, password management, and policy management.
• Knowledge of Conjur Enterprise and integration cases, policies.
• Solid Windows and Linux technical knowledge and operational experience.
• Good understanding of IT networks: TCP/IP and Firewalls.
• Good understanding of security concepts and technologies in the wider Identity and Access Management space: Logical Access Controls, LDAP and RBAC, Authentication solutions, PKI concepts and SIEM.
• Operational background (ITIL processes, network operations and support).
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Attention to detail and can-do attitude.
• Structured and methodical approach to problem solving, service-oriented mind-set.
• Participate in ad-hoc tasks as and when assigned.
• Self-driven and willingness to expand technical skill set.
• Ability to follow directions and apply proper policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, prioritize among competing needs, and respond quickly to requests for information.
Desired skills considered as an asset
• Knowledge supporting containers and NSX-T.
• Knowledge and experience using VMWare’s Core Cloud Infrastructure.
• Understanding of modern IT and DevOps DC’s and cloud operations.
• Experience with monitoring solutions such VMware vRealize.
Click below to apply