Red Hat Linux Engineer (m/f/x)
Posted 4 Months ago
Take our RedHat environment up to the next level
We are looking for a Red Hat Linux Engineer (m/f/x) to support our team.
Places of work: you support our customers at the locations Aachen, Köln, Frankfurt-am-Main. Remote work is possible in fighting the COVID-pandemic.
As RedHat System Engineer you support platforms built on the RedHat tech stack (RHEL, Ansible, OpenStack). You administer, maintain and operate the system environments and ensure system availability. You implement RedHat products, starting with the concept right to the integration into the deployment pipeline. You also take care of system operations. Since you are also always striving for efficiency, you automate recurring activities, build new applications and integrate existing ones.
You are a System Engineer with experience in RedHat technologies. As a highly motivated individual you make things simply happen. You have a strong analytical mind and you pay attention to details. Furthermore, your experience matches the following:
- At least 2 years of professional experience as system engineer.
- Extensive practical experience using RHEL in versions 6, 7 and 8.
- Practical experience in RPM for software packaging and distribution
- Know-how in Red Hat Ansible Automation & Orchestration, Red Hat Satellite
- You are fluent in German and English.
- We offer a permanent position and an international working environment.
- We offer an attractive and performance-oriented benefits-scheme.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will be in direct contact with our customers.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and the development of your professional and personal skills are part of our offer.
- Depending on the project situation, our work location and time models are flexible.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today via our web form and send us your application documents (detailed CV and your salary expectation).
Click below to apply