Quality Assurance & Continuous Service Improvement Engineer
Posted 6 Months ago
The Quality Assurance & Continuous Service Improvement engineer will integrate the QA&CSI team responsible for the ongoing service improvement activities within the service delivery lifecycle.
Primary purpose of the role:
The Quality Assurance & Continuous Service Improvement engineer will integrate the QA&CSI team responsible for the ongoing service improvement activities within the service delivery lifecycle. The QA&CSI team focusses on opportunities to improve the performance of services and deliver enhanced value.
• Utilise available information, metrics and evaluations to develop recommendations for change
• Provide input on internal processes to assist with service improvement initiatives Key challenges
• Develop, maintain and improve service delivery, ensuring it is based on the latest guidance and models of best practice. In doing so, to support our ambition of continuous improvement and shared learning.
• Optimise the automation within the teams in a distributed environments;
• Align the “way of doing things”
• Elaborate testing scenarios ( workload and performance)
• Participate in automation and deployment packaging without impacting service quality
• Stay current with new technologies and techniques as appropriate and suggest evolutions
• Contribute to the improvement of ITIL processes.
We are looking for talented Automation and/or DevOps engineers to join our dynamic team.
• You have a technical background, 2-5 years of professional experience as a DevOps Engineer, Automation engineer or similar.
• You know how to improve, scale and secure services.
• Solid knowledge of Windows and Unix/Linux.
• Solid scripting skills Windows and Unix/linux (e.g., ksh , bash , bat , powershell ...)
• Experience with monitoring systems
• Experience with automation software
• Solid scripting skills (e.g., C# , Java , php, shell scripts, Perl, Python…)
• Very good knowledge of automation tools
• Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment;
• Service-oriented mind-set;
• Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail;
• Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential;
• Any other European language is a plus.
• Knowledge of ITIL functions and processes;
• Participate in the integration with collaborative tools and components
• Automate repetitive tasks where appropriate
Is considered an asset:
• Experience in integrating automation tools (e.g., Ansible, Puppet, Rundeck, Cfengine, Saltstack, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes, VTOM, UC4, Control M,…)
• Familiar with testing techniques and solutions (e.g., LoadRunner, Odin, Witbe,..)
• Knowledge of Grafana, Elasticsearch,SCOM, Nagios, Icinga monitoring systems.
• Interest in Cloud infrastructures (e.g., AWS, Azure) and Cloud resources.
Click below to apply