Qlik Sense Developer
Posted 1 Week ago
We are looking for a motivated and experimented Qlik Sense developer to join our development team in Luxembourg to assist us in the analysis of the business requirements and the development of various dashboards.
We are looking for a motivated and experimented Qlik Sense developer to join our development team in Luxembourg to assist us in the analysis of the business requirements and the development of various dashboards. The mission includes undertaking automatic data collection, pre-processing, analysing, cleansing and correlating data from various data sources.
Responsibilities / tasks:
- Interacting with the customers to understand perfectly their business needs.
- Ensure that the customer data are cleaned before the onboarding into the platform.
- Implement various data modelling, visualisation and reporting techniques.
- Undertake the development of specific Qlik Sense dashboards.
- Able to work as team member in all development stages of a Qlik Sense dashboard. (Data extraction, transformation, staging, design and script development).
- Manage the customers access levels related to their authorised data.
- Working with all Agile tools involved in the development process: Atlassian JIRA and Confluence.
- Handle and resolve all incidents related to the development on the Qlik Sense platform.
- Improve operational efficiency by scripting the repetitive activities.
- Create and maintain the technical documentations.
- English language (speaking and writing).
- Proven knowledge and expertise in Qlik Sense development and SQL language.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical approach to solve data management challenges in memory.
- Rigorous, fast learner, teamwork spirit, service-oriented
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- Initiative and paying attention to details
Click below to apply