Project Manager (m/f/x)
Posted 7 Months ago
We are looking for you as an experienced Project Manager (m/f/x) to support our teams.
We are looking for you as an Project Manager (m/f/x) to support our teams.
You are working at the following location: Cologne / Frankfurt. In the fight against the COVID pandemic, remote working is possible.
- Business case definition and assessment;
- Requirements collection and monitoring;
- Scope and work breakdown definition;
- Stakeholder identification and management;
- Activity/Task definition, allocation and monitoring (e.g. work packages or backlogs);
- Resource estimation, project staffing and resource management;
- Schedule development, planning and monitoring (e.g. stage plans or sprints);
- Risk identification, assessment and management;
- Budget estimation and monitoring;
- Direct and manage project execution;
- Provide project management documentation & reporting, e.g. project initiation document, project plan, cutover plan, project management logs (e.g. risk log, change log, decision log, etc.)
- Facilitate and coordinate project management and governance meetings (e.g. steering group, project board, project team meetings or scrum board meetings), including manage escalation procedure;
- Perform quality assurance;
- You have a completed bachelor or master’s degree;
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in a role as project manager for IT development projects;
- You can demonstrate your knowledge and use of project management techniques and tools, for both waterfall and agile approaches.
- You have excellent knowledge of project management methodologies and best practices;
- You are certified in one of the following methodologies: SCRUM, PMI, Prince2 or PMBOK
- You have excellent communication, presentation and writing skills;
- Your English and German skills are fluent and at least at C1 level.
- We offer a permanent employment contract and a new challenge where you can make a difference.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will enter into a direct exchange with our customers. You will be part of a great team that supports you and shares fun moments with you.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and professional training are waiting for you.
- You will receive an experience- and performance-based compensation and further extras.
Are you interested in an exciting role in an international working environment? Please send us your complete application documents (CV and salary expectation) via our online application form.
Click below to apply