Project Management Office (PMO) Consultant (m/f/x)
Posted 2 Months ago
Boost the world’s postal operator’s customer satisfaction by improving their exchange flows
We are looking for a Project Management Office Consultant (m/f/x) to support an international organization delivering a globally used IT solution.
Places of work: Bern, Switzerland.
As PMO Consultant (m/f/x) you are going to enable the implementation of an IT solution used by postal operators worldwide. You accompany the project through its whole lifecycle. You meet monitoring control and reporting requirements and you ensure the progress towards the achievement of the project’s goals.
The project is composed of three main work packages:
1) development and enhancement of IT tools in the field of data exchange;
2) system deployment and training;
3) conformance assessment.
Your responsibility includes:
- You are sitting in the drivers’ seat. You monitor the project’s progress against well-defined KPI’s. On a regular basis, you are in direct contact with users worldwide. You report to the project stakeholders;
- You manage project risks and issues. You use and enhance PMO tools. This includes tracking plans, budget, quality, deliverables and dependencies.
- You provide technical support for participating countries to determine and track their individual needs. You conduct technical workshops.
- You support the solution roll-out.
- You provide assistance in the configuration and testing of user accounts in the IT systems;
- You monitor the use of the system and you identify the potential opportunities for improvement.
You are an experienced IT Project Manager. You complete your know-how in project management methodologies with your “can-do mindset”. This allows you to push forward the project while working hands-on in the system. As a highly motivated individual you make things simply happen. You present excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You hold a bachelor’s and/or a master’s degree in computer science or engineering.
- You present excellent project management skills. Certifications prove your methodological know-how. (PMP and/or Prince2 preferred)
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in a PMO role. Your experience is related to the domain of IT project development and/or IT solution roll-out.
- As a born communicator and on base of your strong analytical skills you are able to gather business requirements and to translate them into modern IT solutions.
- As experienced Project Manager with a high technical affinity, you have experience in the deployment of IT systems. Your knowledge of the Microsoft .NET, Microsoft IIS and SQL tech stack constitutes a clear advantage.
- You are available for a full-time mission in Bern. Occasional travel to worldwide destinations is part of your duties.
- You are fluent in English. Any other language constitutes an advantage.
- We offer a permanent position and an international working environment.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT SOLUTIONS you will be in direct contact with our customers.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and the development of your professional and personal skills are part of our offer.
- Depending on the current project situation, our work location and time models are flexible.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today via our web form and send us your curriculum vitae.
Click below to apply