Remote (Germany based) & Frankfurt am Main - Germany
PMO Consultant (f/m/d)
Support our IT projects in the areas of systems and infrastructure.
As an IT PMO consultant (m/f/d), you manage IT projects in the areas of systems and infrastructure. You act as an interface between business, dev teams, ops teams and internal or external suppliers. You support the PMO of our customers, manage (sub-)projects, ensure an optimal result taking into account the time available, the costs and, last but not least, the quality.
Place of work: remote in your home-office / Frankfurt-am-Main
- Project collaboration within the framework of infrastructure and tool introduction projects.
- Steering, coordination and resource deployment planning.
- Ensuring that milestones are met and that the agreed results are delivered on time.
- Taking responsibility for project communication.
- Organising project meetings, reports and presentations.
- Monitoring the project in terms of progress and quality.
- Carrying out risk analyses.
- Reporting - feedback to programme management and project sponsors.
This is what you should bring with you:
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable field of study.
- You have good knowledge of PMO.
- You are familiar with agile working methods and work both customer- and solution-oriented.
- You always have the desire to continuously improve the efficiency of project management processes and business processes.
- You are a team player and have strong communication and coordination skills.
- You are willing to travel and can easily manage your daily work in a mix of home office and smart offices.
- You have native German language skills. (Native language or C2 according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- A good command of English rounds off your profile.
What do we offer you?
- We offer a full-time permanent position. An exciting professional challenge in the context of highly available software solutions awaits you.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, you will enter into direct exchange with our customers.
- We offer professional training and also personal coaching.
- We offer a performance-related salary and other extras.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today using our application form and send us your application documents (CV + salary expectations).
Click below to apply