Pega Developer (m/f/x)
Design and implement future-oriented software solutions based on BPM systems and using agile methods.
We support our customers in implementing business processes based on Pegasystems technologies. As a Pega developer (m/f/x), you implement complex and future-oriented software solutions based on BPM systems and using agile methods. In an interdisciplinary team, you develop requirements and solution concepts and translate them into modern and user-friendly software solutions. Your analytical skills and sound technical knowledge enable you to critically evaluate data from different sources, develop solution proposals and model them into detailed processes. In the project, you accompany our customers as a competent technical expert.
You will be working at one of the following locations: Cologne and/or Aachen - remote work is possible in the fight against COVID-19.
- Implementation of agile digitization projects on the basis of the low-code platform PEGA.
- Analysis and evaluation of technical requirements, solution conception and cost estimation
- Strategic development of the Pega technology stack in use at our customer.
- Testing and creation of project documentation.
- Supporting the support team in the context of 3rd level support.
- You have a degree in technical studies or comparable work experience;
- You have several years of professional experience in software development using Pega technologies (Pega 7 or Pega 8), ideally in connection with Mulesoft;
- You have knowledge and expertise of current technology trends such as cloud, microservices, etc.
- You have expertise in various integration technologies such as SOAP, REST, JSON.
- You demonstrate a high level of service and customer orientation as well as a structured and independent way of working
- Very good command of the English language, spoken and written (at least C1)
- We offer a permanent employment contract and a new challenge where you can make a difference.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will enter into a direct exchange with our customers. You will be part of a great team that supports you and shares fun moments with you.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and professional training are waiting for you.
- You will receive an experience- and performance-based compensation and further extras.
Are you interested in an exciting role in an international working environment? Please send us your complete application documents incl. salary expectations via our online application form.
Click below to apply