You are responsible for the management and maintenance and integrated logistic support with a lot of DCIS equipment (SATCOM, TAC COMMS, IS and Networking)
You are responsible for the Communications Operations and Maintenance.
Experience with logistic strategic focus is needed.
Your tasks are:
- Involvement in logistics management,
- Participating in the overall planning,
- Organizing, and directing of logistical programs, services, and support activities carried out through all logistics functions;
- Developing plans and policy guidance to implement logistics management programs.
- Security Clearance NATO Secret
- Language : English
- Knowledge of NATO management and maintenance and integrated logistic support
- 'B' Driver license
- Experience in NATO working environment or other international organizations
- 2 years' experience in logistic management of communication systems and/or maintenance of communication systems
- Knowledge and experience of DCIS equipment (SATCOM, TAC COMMS, IS and Networking)
- NDSS knowledge
- ITSM knowledge
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- A permanent contract and a new challenge which will certainly give you pleasure and a lot of experience
- A great team to support you and share a lot of knowledge and funny moment
- A personal coaching and the development of your professional and personal skills
- We guarantee remuneration in line with your experience and other extras
- We offer a permanent position and an international working environment
Click below to apply