IT Talent Recruiter
Would you like to contribute to the development of an international company in Madagascar? Are you passionate about recruitment and IT? Be our next IT Talent Recruiter.
ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is an IT services company, driven by a single desire: to offer its customers, colleagues and partners the most comfortable IT experience possible. With 32 years of experience, ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS is present in Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and now in Madagascar!
- Research potential candidates, make phone calls, and present the right candidates to ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS' international staff;
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract qualified talent across Belgium, Germany and Luxembourg;
- Manage the recruitment process through active search tools, existing channels and candidate management software, working closely with international teams;
- Ensure the quality of local recruitment of IT and HR profiles for remote support of ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS teams and conduct physical interviews and technical tests;
- Prepare advertisements and distribute them on job boards and job boards;
- Successful initial experience in recruitment and an affinity with the technical side of IT;
- Good familiarity with IT hardware and tools;
- Ability to understand and follow defined processes;
- Excellent command of French and English;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to reach out to people and interact with them;
- Dynamic and keen to take on new challenges;
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and stress.
- The opportunity to evolve in an international environment within a structured, dynamic and comfortable work organization;
- An open-ended contract with ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS Madagascar with an attractive remuneration package;
- Good social security cover;
- The provision of a professional laptop, cell phone and associated subscription, as well as a contribution towards internet costs.
- Training days, including certification;
- The immense pleasure of joining our structure and our great project, where human values are not an empty word!
Click below to apply