Lead Developer - Informatica MDM (m/f/x)
Solution expert role in Informatica SPOR master data management
As Lead Developer (m/f/x) you will be the expert in Informatica for an MDM solution, with domain expertise in Informatica MDM, REST API, Enterprise Service Bus, Cloud and Java Enterprise Edition development. You will contribute to the design of robust, multi-threaded and distributed system components, deployed both on premise and in Microsoft Azure.
Place of work: Remote / Amsterdam
- As an Informatica MDM expert you will have a hybrid role including both developer and architect responsibilities.
- You will be the point of contact for Informatica MDM related topics, resolving content specific issues, ensuring MDM knowledge transfer within the team
- You will translate the business and non-functional requirements into technical specifications
- Within the existing architecture, you will design and develop new features and components
- You will ensure the implementation of the delivery of the MDM platforms and ETL tools.
- You have a degree in (business) computer science, engineering, or a comparable field.
- You have already gained experience in a Data Engineer Lead role, in the context of enterprise MDM projects.
- At least 5 years of software development experience in complex data projects using Informatica MDM;
- Mastery of Java language, for instance in context of Java Enterprise Edition and the Spring framework;
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle Databases;
- Experience of REST API development and SOAP API integration;
- Strong SQL/PLSQL and JDBC experience;
- Experience in Agile Software Development methodology.
- You can work independently, proactively and you are able to take own initiative.
- You have good communication skills in English.
What do we offer?
- We offer a full-time permanent position. An exciting professional challenge in the context of modern enterprise solutions awaits you.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, you will enter in direct exchange with our customers.
- We offer professional training and also personal coaching.
- We offer a performance-related salary and other extras.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today using our application form and send us your application documents (CV + salary expectations).
Click below to apply