Senior Java Developer (m/f/d)
Are you ready to have some fun and take your Java development skills to new heights?
We're on the hunt for a Senior Java Developer (m/f/d) to join our client's team and help them level up their agile digital platform.
As a Senior Java Developer, you'll get to:
- Develop backend solutions that will make even the most skeptical developers impressed
- Share your knowledge and skills with your fellow team members and help them reach new heights
- Maintenance and optimization of existing API/services, making sure they run smoothly
- Be part of a team that values collaboration, communication and having a good time while getting things done
- Share your innovative ideas to help shape the future of the platform and make it even cooler!
We're looking for someone who has:
- Strong experience in Java design and development (version 10 or higher)
- Strong verbal, written, and meeting facilitation skills
- Ability to work in a team, be customer-centric, translate business requirements into technical solutions, make technical architecture recommendations and technical decisions.
- Be curious, autonomous, love to work in a team, and most importantly, have a good sense of humor.
- Strong experience in Agile development principles: Scrum, Kanban
- Proven work experience as a Java developer with the Spring framework
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualifications
We understand that work-life balance is important, and that's why we offer:
- A pleasant working environment where the well-being of each individual is a priority
- Flexibility to work from home up to 9 days per month, so you can enjoy more Netflix and chill time.
If you're ready to have some fun and believe you have what it takes to join our client's team, we want to hear from you! Apply today and let's build something great together and make sure it's fun all the way.
Click below to apply