Java Architect (m/f/d)
Elaborate conceptual and technical-strategic concepts for web-based software solutions
You will strengthen our software development team in Karlsruhe. As Java architect (m/f/d), you bring project experience in the software development of complex JEE applications. You will enrich your team both methodically and technically.
As architect you work on the conceptual and technical-strategic development of the solution. You define the software architecture, analyse requirements, determine solutions using new and well-known technologies, consult with project stakeholders and move your team forward.
You are part of the team, also support in overarching topics, work in an agile setup, and also actively lend a hand.
- You create modern, web-based software applications.
- As part of the requirements analysis, you create concepts and make constant technical improvements.
- You are the technical contact person for a selected area and communicate with all levels in the day-to-day project work.
- You introduce innovative technologies, build up new knowledge and share the innovations with your colleagues.
- You define and optimise the development process in terms of processes, tooling and methods.
- You optimise and troubleshoot in the JEE environment.
- You create documentation for code and products
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable field of study.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in the JEE environment.
- You demonstrate very good knowledge of the following technologies and frameworks: JEE, SpringBoot, Hibernate, RESTful API's, Puppet.
- You are experienced in working with databases and ORM layers.
- You are familiar with the following tools: Eclipse, Gradle, Git, Atlassian Jira, Atlassian Bamboo
- You are characterised by your analytical and structured approach.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German. (at least C2 according to the European reference framework for languages).
- Furthermore, you have a good knowledge of technical English.
- We offer a full-time permanent position. An exciting professional challenge in the context of software development awaits you.
- You will get a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS and join your project team soon.
- We offer training tailored to your personal needs and personal coaching.
- We offer a performance-based salary and other extras.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today via our application form and send us your application documents (CV + salary expectations).
Click below to apply