IT Project Manager
Do you like large-scale IT projects? Then the implementation of the European Regulation is for you! We are counting on you to launch a single European digital portal
Your role takes place in the context of the development of IT activities and the implementation of the European Regulation 2018/1724 establishing a single digital portal.
The objective of the mission is to support the regional coordinator in order to ensure the implementation of the Regulation for the Walloon Region and the Wallonia-Brussels Federation by the required deadlines. This mission will involve contributing to the following actions, among others :
- Communicating to the actors and stakeholders impacted by the Regulation, the obligations incumbent on them and providing them with the necessary support so that they can identify the impacts and actions to be taken within their structure to comply with the Regulation;
- monitoring the progress of these actions and reporting regularly to the European Union, the federal government and the various governance bodies
- Participate in workshops and meetings organised by the federal government and the European Union on the various aspects of the Regulation;
- coordinating and monitoring the actions necessary for the implementation of intergovernmental projects for the Walloon Region and the Wallonia-Brussels Federation
- to communicate regularly on the main implementation orientations to the actors involved in the transversal projects and to collect their point of view and their business analyses
- update the various communication channels for the actors and stakeholders;
- Play the role of facilitator between the different actors and stakeholders.
- You have a solid experience in project management, and have at least 12 years of career in the IT field;
- You manage IT projects based on AGILE/SCRUM practices;
- You are a good communicator and your skills include the "vulgarisation" of technical terms;
- You are comfortable communicating in French and English, with Dutch as a passive language.
- You are results and solution oriented and you enjoy working in a team;
- You are rigorous and precise in your work, even in stressful situations;
- You are autonomous, versatile and have a sense of initiative;
- You have already had the opportunity to manage projects related to European regulations? This is a great asset.
- A permanent position within our international structure;
- A new challenge that will bring you a lot of discovery, fun and experience;
- Personalized coaching to develop your technical and personal skills;
- A dynamic team to support you, share new knowledge and have fun;
- A remuneration that suits you, optimised and in line with your experience;
- The possibility of joining a human company where everyone can participate concretely in the common project!
Click below to apply