Team Leader IT-Support (m/f/d)
Join us as team leader of our IT Support Team.
You provide IT support in order to ensure that all users benefit from a comfortable IT environment. You will join us in Alkmaar (The Netherlands) and lead a team of Support Engineers. Your team is the first point of contact for all users working at the location. In your strategic role, you are responsible to manage your team and to make sure that the services provided are in line with the service level agreements of your client. You inspire your team with commitment and passion. You are solution-oriented, you love to work with people, and you are excited solving tricky tasks.
Places of work: Alkmaar area, The Netherlands.
Role & Responsabilities:
- You provide deskside support services on a daily basis.
- You actively manage the support team at your location.
- Incident & Problem Management: you register end-user requests in the internal ticketing tooling. You are responsible for follow-up and the timely provision of a solution.
- Your team provides 1st & 2nd level support & troubleshooting for all users of the location. You are using monitoring tools, in order to proactively intervene on the local IT infrastructure.
- You manage all incidents in compliance with the procedures in place. You respect Service Level Agreements in place.
- You collaborate with other IT and support groups, internal and external. You regularly participate to meetings to improve the end user support level.
- You perform hardware installation, repair and maintenance tasks.
- As passionate Support Engineer, you are a reliable team player, you enjoy working with people and solve tricky IT problems.
- You have expertise in the IT environment: Microsoft Windows 10/11, Linux, Microsoft Office Suite, Active Directory, Remote Desktop Tools.
- You have basic networking skills.
- You are fluent in English. Dutch and/or any other EU member state language is considered as advantage.
- You are able to quickly assimilate complex procedures and information.
- An ITIL foundation level certification is considered as advantage.
- We offer a challenge first and foremost, which will certainly give you pleasure and a lot of experience.
- We offer a permanent working contract in an international working environment.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will be in direct contact with our customers.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and the development of your professional and personal skills are part of our offer.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today via our web form and send us your curriculum vitae.
Click below to apply