IT-Service Operations Manager (m/f/x)
implement and supervise daily operations of IT-Services
The IT-Service Operations Manager (f/m/d) plans, controls and monitors daily operations within the organization and ensures the operational implementation of the operational processes, in particular change control and monitoring of workflows. As Service Operations Manager you ensure the efficient operations of the service team.
Place: Stuttgart / Karlsruhe / Home-Office
- You are service oriented striving in delivering exceptional customer service. You are responsible for both efficient day-to-day operations and thought leadership on strategy that optimize the support model. You provide customer and staff with global technical support and you are responsible for managing daily technical operations while ensuring overall efficiency.
- You oversee the work of the staff, providing guidance, supervision, and discipline as needed whilst developing IT processes and developing the organisations’ Service Operations. You are expected to collect and analyse metrics, provide reports regularly, and routinely assess the efficiency, effectiveness, and technical proficiency of the support team.
- In this role, you are also responsible for the implementation of effective and efficient activities to deliver projects in accordance with project scope and operational constrains. You provide support services to the project managers by coordinating the project implementation.
- You define and maintain all project related operational documents: operational readiness, change management, implementation approach, deliverables and acceptance testing criteria.
This is what you should bring with you:
- Experience in process management according to ITIL in the practices of incident, service request and change management.
- Experience in the use of ITSM tools
- Experience in the coordination of external service providers
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Customer-oriented thinking and acting, persuasiveness and assertiveness. You can work independently and on your own responsibility.
- You communicate confidently and fluently in German and English.
What do we offer?
- We offer a full-time permanent position. An exciting professional challenge in the context of highly available software solutions awaits you.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, you will enter in exchange with our customers.
- We offer professional training and also personal coaching.
- We offer a performance-related salary and other extras.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today using our application form and send us your application documents (CV + salary expectations).
Click below to apply