IT-Architect Active Directory (w/m/d)
Posted 3 Weeks ago
Join us as Active Directory expert
As an IT Architect Active Directory (f/m/x), you will further develop our customers' IT systems and take over the daily support of the environments. You will configure and monitor systems, analyse and solve problems, find solutions independently and maintain the Microsoft application landscape.
You will be working at the following project location: Stuttgart.
- You support our team in the area of Active Directory and implement projects holistically: including the implementation of a migration project (moving all AD objects to the central domain);
- You take over the general tasks in the daily administration of the Active Directory and the domain controller;
- You perform configuration and troubleshooting for other Microsoft products (2nd level);
- You develop and improve the infrastructure in cooperation with your team and external service providers;
- You maintain the technical documentation.
- You have a university degree or comparable professional education;
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in Microsoft system architecture and administration in an enterprise environment;
- You have profound knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, PKI, Federation Services (ADFS), PowerShell;
- You bring good knowledge in the area of virtualisation and container technologies;
- Microsoft certifications such as Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) are an advantage;
- You are resilient, have a friendly demeanour and enjoy working on tricky projects.
- Your language skills: German at native level (or C2), good written and spoken English.
- We offer a new professional challenge where you can make a difference.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will enter into a direct exchange with our customers. You will be part of a great team that supports you and shares fun moments with you.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and professional training are waiting for you.
- You will receive an experience- and performance-based compensation and further extras.
Are you interested in an exciting role in an international working environment? Please send us your complete application documents incl. your salary expectation via our online application form.
Click below to apply