Junior Process & Incident Manager
Posted 1 Week ago
Do you have deep knowledge of ITIL processes? Do you want to work in an international environment?
The Process & Incident Manager leads the Service Management processes. He/She is also responsible for leading and managing critical situations by restoring service as possible and driving ITIL processes. He/She ensures the appropriate resources are engaged along with providing effective, timely communications to customer and internal stakeholders.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Designs, deploys, and maintains ITIL processes.
• Monitors the performance of processes and composes reports.
• Develops initiatives and best practices for continuous process improvements.
• Tracks and communicates status of improvement projects to management.
• Coordinates with stakeholders to develop process requirements.
• Properly and accurately records all defined problems and identified changes.
• Organizes internal and external audits, assesses and coordinates implementation of recommendations.
• Efficiently monitors and follows up P1/P2 Incident lifecycle through the execution of the Incident Management process.
• Coordinates, facilitates, communicates across teams/assets to drive resolution of major incidents and ensures all SLAs are achieved.
• Escalates risks and issues to management/executives.
• Coordinates the root cause analysis for P1/P2 incidents.
• Conducts analysis and provides input regarding P1/P2 and major incident trends.
• Completes ad-hoc and ongoing projects on a need basis.
• Manages major incidents by taking the necessary initiatives to lead resolution.
• Chairs and contributes to Change Advisory Board meetings.
• Ensures information related to changes are communicated to the customer and internal teams.
• Issues Service Advisory notifications about any downtime triggered by a change.
• Facilitates an effective and efficient information flow between support teams and customer.
• Prepares performance reports under the form of reports, analyses these reports, identify trends and proposes recommendations for improvements.
• Strategic Thinking and strong organizational skills.
• Strong ability to communicate and present findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• ITIL certification & deep understanding of service management.
• Solid knowledge of IT and Operations.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to analyse trends, understand and interpret data.
• Reasonable depth of exposure/understanding of Business Continuity Management processes and best practices.
Click below to apply