HR Administrative Assistant
Posted 1 Week ago
Do you have experience in Human Resources management and are looking for a new challenge in an international environment?
The HR Administrative Assistant ensures the smooth operation of the Human Resources and administrative processes. In this role, he/she will be supporting Managers in traditional HR and administrative assistant duties. The right candidates for this role has ideally at least 3 years of experience supporting a team and has a flexible attitude.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Ensure updated job descriptions for all positions are available.
· Propose and manage HR policies and procedures.
· Communicate status on open positions to recruitment committee.
· Schedule interview and ensure structured feedback to proposing company.
· Keep collaboration portal up-to-date.
· Manage recruitment committee meeting.
On- and off-boarding:
· Manage logistics such as office furniture, laptops, desks, parking spaces, etc.
· Manage user access rights.
· Newcomers welcome with premises and staff presentation.
· Maintain the organization and seating chart.
· Produce detailed meeting minutes and follow-up of tasks.
· Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information.
· Produce monthly time-sheets and follow-up approval by customer.
· Follow-up on time registration.
· Manage approval and submission of expense.
· Create and maintain templates for structured communications.
· Communication and follow-up on organizational events such as newcomers/leavers, team events, etc.
· Follow-up and report on execution of training plan.
· Planning and booking trainings.
· Manage training participation.
· 3+ years of relevant experience in an administrative capacity supporting a team.
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite- including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio.
· Experience supporting a large team of individuals.
· Good organizational and data management skills.
· Strong communication skills, oral and written.
· High degree of professionalism.
· Must be able to meet deadlines while multi-tasking efficiently.
· Superb attention to detail.
· Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential.
Work location: Luxembourg City.
Click below to apply