Are you interested in the continuous improvement of middleware quality? The Linux environment is a treasure map for you? We have what you seeking for !
As a member of the ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS team, take our customers' IT comfort to new heights. Join us in deploying a culture of excellence and quality services at all levels of our activities, whether towards our customers, our employees or our partners.
Your missions are :
- To work in collaboration with the development teams in a DevOps mindset to deliver on the business needs
- Support the development teams in the implementation and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines
- Set up monitoring scripts and automate tasks performed by the support team.
- Document the solutions implemented
- Knowledge of middleware & web servers such as: Java (Springboot), angular, drupal, apache, postgresql.
- Configuration management automation (ansible or other)
- Gitlab, GitlabCI
- Scripting (bash)
- Like us, you are passionate about ICT and want to learn every day
- You have strong written and oral communication skills, with technical and non-technical audiences
- You are customer-oriented and team player
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to take ownership
- A permanent contract within our international structure
- A new challenge that will bring you a lot of discovery, fun and experience
- Personal coaching to develop your technical and personal skills
- A dynamic team to support you, share new knowledge and have fun
- A salary that suits you, optimised and in line with your experience
- The possibility of joining a human company where everyone can participate concretely in the common project.
Are you curious to know more? Apply for this position and we will have the opportunity to discuss it!
Click below to apply