Database Developer (f/m/x)
Development of database-based software solutions
As Database Developer (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the analysis, conception and implementation of requirements for the realisation of database-based software solutions.
Places of work: Cologne (on-site) & home-office possibility
- You develop data models for the application and analytics databases and program the data pipelines, also within cloud architectures.
- You develop applications at database level for integration, cleansing and transformation.
- You open up new data sources, analyse the data together with the data scientists and prepare it. You enable real-time analytics on large data sets through your data engineering.
- You ensure data quality and data protection and optimise the performance of the ETL processes.
- You operate the team databases at application level and support the DevOps colleagues.
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification.
- At least 5 years of experience with databases (Oracle and/or MS SQL and/or MySQL), data modelling, ETL processes, data warehousing, real-time data processing, data movement technologies.
- Very good programming skills and practical experience in software development.
- Willingness to drive topics forward, set direction and take responsibility.
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken.
What do we offer?
- We offer a full-time permanent position. An exciting professional challenge in the context of highly available software solutions awaits you.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, you will enter in direct exchange with our customers.
- We offer professional training and also personal coaching.
- We offer a performance-related salary and other extras.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today using our application form and send us your application documents (CV + salary expectations).
Click below to apply