Data Center Hardware Technician (m/f/x)
Posted 3 Weeks ago
Provision of daily field support in an enterprise level data center
We are looking for you as a Data Center Hardware Technician (m/f/x) to strengthen our team providing field service operations.
Your project location: Munich
- You resolve incidents on the physical installations in the data center in close collaboration with the IT operations team and the IT management
- You support the data center management team with information regarding the physical status of the assets (space, power, UPS, cooling)
- You ensure the correctness and availability of the configuration management databases
- You install and configure infrastructure hardware elements such as servers, switches, routers and firewalls and you provide support to the hardware.
- You are responsible for the asset management and documentation of the installed equipment.
- You troubleshoot the devices and services in place, in joint collaboration with your team and hardware vendors.
- You have thorough knowledge of hardware components such as servers, switches, routers, monitors and other technical equipment
- You have strong troubleshooting skills to solve issues and provide solutions promptly
- You have some basic experience in the field of data centers
- You are experienced in carrying out installations according to well defined procedures
- You have a good command of English in speaking and writing
- We offer a permanent position and a new challenge where you can make a difference.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will get in direct contact with our customers. You are part of a great team that supports you and shares fun moments with you.
- Together we grow! We offer personal coaching of your professional and social skills.
- You will receive experience and performance-based compensation and other extras.
Are you curious and looking for an exciting challenge in an international working environment? Then apply today and send us your complete application documents via our online application form (complete CV and your salary expectations).
Click below to apply