Are you an experienced cloud architect looking for a new professional challenge?
The Cloud Architect is responsible to ensure all solutions demonstrate industry methodologies, our standards, and meet the technical requirements. He is also responsible for identifying explicit and implicit customer needs and for ascertaining the solution that best meets these needs. Additional responsibilities include performing evaluations of technology standards, tools, products, and solutions and working closely with business and technology stakeholders to make rational design decisions in light of known dependencies and tradeoffs. The Cloud Architect will also assist project teams with technical issues including the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy, research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Hands-on experience with cloud architectures, including the architectural design and deployment of cloud solutions.
• Experience deploying and operating on public and private cloud frameworks.
• Working knowledge of cloud management platforms.
• Experience in large scale migration Data Center to Data Center and/or Data Center to Cloud.
• Extensive experience with DevOps, TOGAF, ITIL and Agile process methodologies.
• Ability to build collaborative working relationships with various internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment.
• Familiar with service design in the context of cloud-based solutions.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential.
• Familiar with Devops concepts and tools (Ansible/Jenkins nice to have).
• Experience in infrastructure automation through DevOps.
• Familiar with Kubernetes/PKS (nice to have).
• Extensive Linux and Windows skills in Virtualized/cloud environment.
• Experience managing data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications.
• Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
• Strong Hypervisor experience, (e.g. VMware, NSX, VSAN and fibre-channel storage arrays).
Click below to apply