Citrix System Engineer (m/w/d)
Join us as expert system administration role as Citrix specialist
As a Citrix system engineer (m/f/d), you will be responsible for application virtualisation based on Citrix technologies. As part of the team, you will be responsible for several Citrix environments, including production environments, training environments and test environments. Each environment consists of a domain structure and its own Citrix site. You install and monitor the systems, analyse and resolve problems, find solutions independently and maintain the entire virtualisation platform.
You are working at the following location: Hybrid working, i.e. combination of home office and on-site in Karlsruhe
- Administration of Citrix environments and the Citrix farm;
- Monitoring of the system environment, early detection of problems, troubleshooting;
- Development of scripts for automation;
- Support with error analysis;
- Creation of vDisks with Citrix and Microsoft updates;
- Performance analysis and system tuning;
- Creation, maintenance and optimisation of technical documentation;
- Implementation of security measures according to valid standards
- You have a degree in IT or equivalent professional training;
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience as a system administrator in the Citrix environment;
- You have advanced knowledge of Windows Server and Powershell;
- Ideally, you already have the following certifications: Citrix Certified Expert Virtualization (CCE-V), Citrix Certified Professional - App Delivery and Security (CCP-N).
- You have a friendly demeanour and enjoy tricky projects.
- Your language skills: English (min. B2), German (native language, or at least C1)
- We offer a permanent employment contract and a new challenge where you can make a difference.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will enter into a direct exchange with our customers. You will be part of a great team that supports you and shares fun moments with you.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and professional training are waiting for you.
- You will receive an experience- and performance-based compensation and further extras.
Are you interested in an exciting role in an international working environment? Please send us your complete application documents (including your up-to-date CV and salary expectation) via our online application form.
Click below to apply