Project Manager - Business Analyst
Are you dynamic, organised and a good communicator? Are you experienced and passionate about IT projects? Are you looking for a new challenge in the Namur region? This job is for YOU!
As a project manager, you will manage several IT projects, from the pre-study phase to the transfer to operational production phase! The projects will be both transformation projects (IT for IT) and change projects (technical part of business projects). It is therefore a key function with projects that are as interesting as they are diverse.
The main tasks of this function are:
- Carrying out or supervising the carrying out of a pre-analysis as well as a risk analysis;
- Identify service providers, contacts and experts and set up the project organisation;
- Be responsible for the internal and external kick off with the client in order to understand their needs and environment;
- Manage the drafting phases of the analyses, the specifications, the analysis of the offers and the order;
- Define the tasks and deliverables and implement the project plan in an agile approach;
- Set up the project team and be the driving force behind it;
- Monitor projects (planning, budget, scope) and manage changes using the project management tool in place;
- Unite all the people involved in the project;
- Coordinate and supervise the execution, testing and training phases;
- Ensure the follow-up of the production launch and the provisional and final acceptance;
- Ensure ah-doc reporting for specific needs.
We are looking for an experienced profile and a dynamic personality with some essential skills to crown these projects with success:
- You are a good communicator and like to have a transversal point of view, between clients and operational teams;
- Results and solution oriented, you really like to work in a team;
- Rigorous and conscientious;
- Autonomous, versatile and with a spirit of initiative
- You have at least 5 years experience as a project manager and 10 years professional experience in the IT world;
- Technical background and interest in IT is highly appreciated;
- Mastery of project management methodologies (Prince 2 or PMBOK) and Agile (Scrum);
- Experience in a capacity management project is a real asset for this mission.
At ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, we offer:
- A permanent contract within our international structure;
- A new challenge that will bring you a lot of discoveries, pleasures and experiences;
- Personalized coaching to help you develop your technical and personal skills;
- A dynamic team to support you, share new knowledge and have fun;
- A complete salary package that suits you, optimised and in line with your experience;
- The possibility to join a human company where everyone takes part in the common project!
Does the job call to you? Does the challenge tempt you? Then don't hesitate to apply to discuss it in person!
Click below to apply