Business & Information Analyst (m/f/x)
We are looking for you as an Business & Information Analyst to support our teams.
We are looking for you as an Business & Information Analyst (m/f/x) to support our teams.
Your working location: Frankfurt area / Cologne area - remote working is possible in fighting the COVID-pandemic
- You define Business & Information architectures, by analysing and describing the business use cases and actors;
- You perform business analysis (processes, roles & responsibilities, inputs/outputs) and information analyses (information requirements, flows, dependencies, etc.);
- Using a specific requirements management tool, you gather business & functional requirements, analyse the impacts and assess the risks;
- You ensure the overall quality of the delivered software applications and you ensure that requirements are met during implementation;
- You define test cases and acceptance procedures and criteria;
- You execute tests and accept the deliverables;
- You meet and collaborate with business representatives, solution architects and developers;
- You have a completed bachelor or master’s degree;
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in a role as business / information analyst for IT development projects in at least one of the following areas: web development, software development, IT security, IT infrastructure
- You have excellent knowledge of business & information analysis methods and techniques, and business process & information modelling;
- You have proven experience in testing solutions and systems: writing test cases and testing;
- You have very good communication, presentation and writing skills;
- Your German and English skills are fluent at least at C1 level.
- We offer a permanent employment contract and a new challenge where you can make a difference.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will enter into a direct exchange with our customers. You will be part of a great team that supports you and shares fun moments with you.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and professional training are waiting for you.
- You will receive an experience- and performance-based compensation and further extras.
Are you interested in an exciting role in an international working environment? Please send us your complete application documents (CV and salary expectation) via our online application form.
Click below to apply