BI Junior Developer
Posted 1 Month ago
We are looking for a motivated person to join our BI team, working in Luxembourg City on a large-scale IT infrastructure.
We are looking for a motivated person to join our BI team, working in Luxembourg City on a large-scale IT infrastructure. The mission is focused on the design and the implementation of the BI Solutions, including ETL, Data Source integration and the user interface.
- Design and develop BI applications
- Create advanced queries and reports, utilizing complex variable creation, multiple queries and other advanced techniques
- Assess data quality and data architecture and make recommendations for data workflow management
- Setup, Configure and Implement BI Platforms (Development, QA, and Production)
- Upgrade BI platform software and patches
- Effectively document and communicate results
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality deliverables through the execution of unit and functional testing
Skills / Profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field;
- 2+ Year of experience working directly with PL/SQL or equivalent;
- 2+ years of experience worling with Qlik Sense
- 2+ years total in DW/BI and Business Intelligence (or related filed required) preferred;
- Hands-on professional with thorough knowledge of scripting, data source integration and advanced GUI development in Business Intelligence tools;
- Experience developing and architecting BI Solutions;
- Technical Lead experience;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills;
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Results-driven with the ability to take initiatives, handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities and meet deadlines;
- Must have a strong ability and desire to assimilate and apply knowledge as well as to spread acquired knowledge and experience to other team members.
Click below to apply