As BI Architect, you will support the team to take control of their data and getting value out of it by defining a reference architecture.
As BI Expert, you will support the team to take control of their data and getting value out of it by defining a reference architecture for our customers. This team designs services for Database, Middleware, BI, web servers, that are consumed by application owners in various policy domains.
- Handle the design of hosting services and their update (new versions and functionalities) based on business intellignece products. This includes technical architecture and design of the service delivery pipeline, including inventory, monitoring, etc.
- Advise on design and other improvements to services.
- Ensure that service documentation is kept up to date.
- Qualify new version and patches through functional testing, performance testing, and security assessments.
- Work to improve operational efficiency by providing automation and clear procedures to operational colleagues.
- Improvements to Qlik services including Nprinting, Geoanalytics.
- Automation of the Qlik Sense hosting service.
- Installation and administration of Qlik Sense.
- Automation and monitoring of IT services.
- Report development in SAP BO or Qlik Sense.
- Python, Perl, or Shell scripting.
- Installation and administration of SAP BO and SAP DS.
- SAS administration.
- SAP HANA administration.
- Web services development.
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Service-oriented mind-set.
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner.
- Initiative, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus.
- Working experience in a medium to large IT environment.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT architecture in any domain.
Click below to apply