Application Support Engineer
Posted 3 Weeks ago
You will provide support to applications and projects within IT Services environment.
You will provide support to applications and projects within IT Services environment and will ensure that maximum service level is provided to customers on a 24-hour basis.
- Workplace, Mobile devices, Telephony
- Prepare, set-up and maintain the different environments required, according to the project phases (development, testing…) with our infrastructure provider
- Implement, integrate and support third party software as well as internally developed applications within the IT Services
- Support the production environment 24/7 and solve business and IT incidents with innovative solutions to ensure that a maximum service level is provided to Customers on a 24-hour basis
- Analyze problems, resolve issues and perform monitoring.
- Ensure maximum availability and service to customers
- Ensure the integrity of the production environment and implement upgrades or new products that are critical for the daily operational business
- Create and update all documents related to applications and their supporting systems.
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- On-duty for VIP
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Equivalent to the completion of at least 3 years of college coursework in computer science, management information systems or a closely related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the banking or financial sector
- Hands-on knowledge of enterprise server and desktop operating systems, applications and scripting such as
- Microsoft Windows / OS , Windows Server
- Hardware (Thinclient / PC, MAC…)
- Virtualization Knowledge (APP-V, Appsense / Citrix)
- Office365 Portal Administration / Cloud
- Mobile Devices ( iPad, iPhone, IOS, Android ) as well as Mobile Devices Management (MobileIron)
- SQL Server
- Webdev Administration
- Previous experience providing IT support in a 24-hour operational environment preferred
- Overall knowledge on Cisco UCASS environment (Phone, Webex) as well as on multimedia equipment will be considered as an advantage
- Positive Attitude and Customer Focus
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills *
- Willingness to contribute and support a Knowledge sharing culture
- Communication Skills in French and English (Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Proactive listening)
- Innovative thinking and problem solving
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with applications troubleshooting principles, methodologies and incident resolution
- Willingness to work weekends as required
- Fluent French & English are required for this position
Click below to apply