Analyst - Developer C# - .NET (M/F/X)
We are looking for a C# - .NET Analyst - Developer (M/F/X) for a full-time permanent contract to work for a dynamic and growing company located in Namur.
As a member of the management of the IT department, you will work within a competent and passionate development team and play a key role in the development of innovative products.
- As a developer analyst you will be responsible for the communication between the business representative and the other developers.
- You will work on the development of new applications and interfaces in a .NET C# environment, organising the implementation and monitoring of developments.
- You will communicate with the IT functional analyst and other developers.
- You will write documentation and provide the necessary training to users.
- You will carry out tests with the end users, carrying out a technological watch of the various tools used in the developments and productions.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in developing web solutions using the .Net Core and Angular frameworks is a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle databases, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, APIs and web services (Json, Soap) are also additional assets.
- You have very good oral and written communication skills in French and a good understanding of technical English.
- You enjoy working collaboratively on the projects you are assigned and you are flexible and at ease in dealing with a variety of people.
- You are curious and able to quickly learn new technologies by yourself.
We offer you an attractive salary package, including meal vouchers, group and hospital insurance, flexible working hours, full reimbursement of public transport costs for your business trips, a mobile phone and the possibility of working from home. You will also benefit from coaching and continuous training to help you develop your skills.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application before 05/04/2023 via our website. Please do not hesitate to contact Stéphanie Mager or Marie Pire at email@example.com if you have any questions about the application process.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team and helping you develop your career!
Click below to apply