As project manager (m/f/d) you lead various software development projects in the context of our customer engagements.
You act at the interface between business stakeholders and software development teams and you strive to ensure an optimal result in Time, Budget and Quality.
Location: hybrid. Stuttgart / remote, Aachen / remote, Cologne area / remote. Requires on-site presence.
- As a project manager you are responsible for the planning and implementation of projects in the software development environment.
- You act as an interface between the business department, test and development teams.
- You are responsible for the collection, coordination, and clarification of requirements. You independently create and document user stories.
- You moderate workshops, document the resulting tasks and ensure that they are processed.
- You use agile tools and methods, e.g. Confluence Jira and Scrum.
- You also take care of ensuring and optimizing a documented quality process and provide support in testing and error analysis.
- You are responsible for communication and reporting within the product team and towards stakeholders.
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable field of study.
- As an experienced project manager, you have project experience during the entire project lifecycle: from requirements engineering to solution rollout.
- You are familiar with agile working methods and work both customer- and solution-oriented.
- You are a team player and have strong communication and coordination skills.
- You are willing to travel and can easily manage your daily work in a mix of office and home office.
- You have native German language skills. (Native language or C2 according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- A good command of English rounds off your profile.
- What we offer We offer a full-time permanent position. An exciting professional challenge in the context of highly available software solutions awaits you.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS, you will enter into direct exchange with our customers.
- We offer professional training and also personal coaching.
- We offer a performance-related salary and other extras.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today using our application form and send us your application documents (CV + salary expectations).
Click below to apply