Python DevOps Developer
Are you a skilled Python developer with a passion for DevOps practices and infrastructure as code (IaaC)?
We are seeking a dynamic individual with expertise in Python, Linux, CI/CD technologies, and containerization to join our team. We're looking for a developer with robust knowledge in Infrastructure as Code (IaaC) and a solid understanding of DevOps principles.
- Linux Shell scripting (Linux, ideally RedHat Enterprise Linux / RHEL)
- CI/CD technologies
- Experience in working with containers
- Experience with Team City for CI/CD
- Proficiency with Confluence, Jira, and BitBucket
- Fluency in German and English
- Red Hat Satellite 6
Location: Remote (Candidates must reside within German grounds)
- Provide support in Python programming
- Utilize strong development skills in additional languages like Shell, Ansible
- Demonstrate proficiency in infrastructure knowledge as code
- Apply software engineering experience
- Develop container solutions using Podman
Join our innovative team and contribute your expertise to cutting-edge projects while enjoying the flexibility of remote work within Germany. If you meet these qualifications and are ready to be a part of our forward-thinking team, apply now!
Please submit your application including your CV highlighting your relevant experience.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click below to apply