Windows System Engineer
You administer and monitor systems, analyse and resolve problems, support migrations to new technologies, find solutions and work hand in hand with your colleagues from the network and security departments.
As a Windows System Engineer (m/f/d), you support our infrastructures and services.
You are the contact person for 3rd level support for our customers. You plan and design the implementation of IT projects in the cloud and infrastructure area.
You are working at one of the following locations: Cologne, Aachen, Würselen
- Installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of the entire server and client infrastructure (Windows Server 2016/2019/2022, Windows 10);
- Installation of updates, service packs, security patches for operating systems and operating system related products;
- Server administration with SCCM and SCOM
- Troubleshooting for Microsoft server and client products;
- Support and administration of directory and infrastructure services (Active Directory, Active Directory on Azure, LDAP, DNS, ...);
- Administration of virtualization (VMWare) and monitoring tools;
- Further development and improvement of the infrastructure in cooperation with your team (system admins, IT architects, project managers);
- Creation, maintenance and optimization of technical documentation.
- You have a degree in technical studies or an equivalent professional experience;
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a Windows system administrator;
- Your expertise in Windows Server operating systems and Active Directory is excellent;
- You have knowledge using SCCM and SCOM;
- You have knowledge of virtualisation with VMWare and / or Hyper V;
- You have a friendly manner and enjoy working on tricky projects;
- Your language skills: very good English skills (at least C1), good German skills (at least B1).
- We offer a permanent employment contract and a new challenge where you can make a difference.
- After a thorough onboarding at ABAKUS IT-SOLUTIONS you will enter into a direct exchange with our customers. You will be part of a great team that supports you and shares fun moments with you.
- Together we will grow! Personal coaching and professional training are waiting for you.
- You will receive an experience- and performance-based compensation and further extras.
Are you interested in an exciting role in an international working environment? Please send us your complete application documents via our online application form.
Click below to apply