Expert in Test Automation
As part of its activities, our client is looking for a Test Automation Expert for a full-time assignment starting as soon as possible.
In order to ensure a constant level of quality, our client aims to implement test automation for the various functionalities currently available on their portal. The automation specialist will be responsible for the complete implementation of the API and functional test automation framework, as well as the implementation and maintenance of test scripts. Close collaboration with business analysts, the process owner, and the project test coordinator will be necessary for functional understanding, data preparation, monitoring, and communication of the overall progress of the initiative.
Part of the mission can be carried out remotely, but a presence on-site for at least 2 days per week is mandatory, with the possibility of additional days as needed by the service.
- Implement the automation framework (Selenium technology, Katalon tool).
- Develop, execute, and maintain test scripts.
- Provide progress updates on automation and suggest quality indicators for different deliveries, in collaboration with the test coordinator.
- Identify necessary test data and anticipate needs throughout releases.
- Proven experience in automation of API / REST API tests, web applications, and web forms.
- Confirmed experience in test automation with Selenium, ideally with experience using it in Katalon.
- Confirmed experience in the setup and execution of load/performance tests.
- Linguistic requirement: French level C2.
- Linguistic requirement: English level B1.
- Confirmed experience in using Azure DevOps.
- Confirmed experience in implementing testing tools within a DevOps environment (pipeline management, test automation, ...).
- Confirmed use of Quality Center.
- Autonomous and capable of working in a team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt to a target audience.
If you are passionate about test automation and want to contribute to the success of an innovative project, we invite you to apply by sending your CV.
Join us to be part of a dynamic team, take on exciting challenges, and grow professionally in a stimulating environment!
Click below to apply